Top critical review
It is a scam. NOT ORGANIC !!
Reviewed in India on 26 May 2019
This product is a scam. I just received it and used for the first time.
IT IS NOT ORGANIC !!
It says in the description it is made with a combination of aloe vera leaf juice, rose water and wheat germ .
But in reality when you receive the product, it also contains:
1. Ascorbic acid - Essentially Vitamin C, but no mention of if it is lab synthesized or natural extract.
2. Carbomer - Carbomers are synthetic, high molecular weight, nonlinear polymers of acrylic acid, cross-linked with a polyalkenyl polyether. Carbomers function as thickening, dispersing, suspending and emulsifying agents in cosmetics.
3. Sodium hydroxide - Also known as lye and caustic soda, is an inorganic compound with the formula NaOH.
4. Sodium benzoate - Synthetically produced preservative.
5. Phenoxy ethanol - Synthetically produced aromatic compound
It also leaves a sticky residue on your hands after applying.
It does not smell, feel or look like aloe vera at all.
I will be taking legal action against Indus Valley for misleading advertising and also amazon for allowing them to sell it.