Top critical review
Reviewed in India 🇮🇳 on 22 February 2021
Update after 1 month of use.
There is crackling sound in the background that comes during calls games music anything randomly. During calls, once the crackling starts, it continues. It is known issue with the buds, and you need to reset the device to get it back, and then again the crackling starts in 3-10 hours.
Orignal review was for 3 stars as below:
+ Premium packaging
+ Quick pairing with OP phone
+ (Hopefully) good battery
+ USB C interface - no need for me to carry another charging cable
+ Enviromental noise cancellation
+ Quality of mic
- Very very poor sound quality. A 399/- pair of wired earphones have better sound quality.
- The red cable provided is a sham. It is not warp or dash charging enabled. Also, it is too short! The cost cutting in this department at 2k is not justified
- Clumsy, the rubber and buttons are plain clumsy. They never sit properly, even curl some neck clumsily. On dropping the bus down, they hardly ever get magnetically closed.
- No carrying pouch. The money that's wasted in the packaging which I'll never use again might have better utilised in provinding a proper pouch for the clumsy earphone
- HD quality codecs like APTx etc are simply not available for this piece...
All in all this product is a sham, stay away. May be at 999/- it would be a good buy!
Update after 9-10 months of use:
The right bud was less loud than left, but I ignored because it was minor difference. 9 months later, now right bud sounds is very less than the left one. Contacting service centre to claim warranty. Will update the experience.