Top positive review
Amazing design! Best NON CHINESE phone in this range.
Reviewed in India on 14 October 2020
This the best ever non Chinese budget phone you can get at Rs. 10000 to Rs. 12000. I will provide you pros and cons of this Galaxy M11.
1. Great design, I really like the infinty O display (Punch hole camera design).
2. Matte finish, so you can have better hold. (Also it won't shatter like glass, since it has plastic backpanel!).
3. One UI - It is a great OS skin apart from Stock android and oxygen OS, and you will not get any annoying ads.
4. Massive battery of 5000 mAh - Even with heavy usage, phone's battery can hold for a day, so if you are not a heavy user, you can charge once in two or two and half days. (And slower chip like Snapdragon 465 is additional plus, since it doesn't suck too much battery).
5. Since it is a Samsung phone, you will get a minimum SAR Value (Radiation limit) compared to other Chinese brands, so it's good for your health too!
6. Fast charging.
1. Snapdragon 450, it is obviously slowest chipset in this price range.
2. It cannot handle heavy games (Still i could play Call of Duty Mobile without any problem) (Edit: And Battlegrounds Mobile India too)
3. Camera is not that great. (Edit: Improved with One UI 3.1)
4. 720p display, could have given 1080p display.
if you play heavy games, then you should be going for Poco M2, which is good in these range.
if you are a normal person, who doesn't play much games (I do play games, but not most of the time), you can definitely buy this phone.
And I say again, it is the best non Chinese phone you can get in this range with amazing design.