Top critical review
VERY POOR QUALITY. Not Pure Stainless Steel it is chrome on IRON. Worst Plastic Joint Quality.
Reviewed in India on 18 August 2020
NOT PURE STAINLESS STEEL. VERY BAD Quality.
1. Balance with Wet cloth is not sustainable.
2. Some steel pipes was bend.
3. Few rods are rusty.
4. VERY VERY POOR Plastic Joint Quality.
5. Not Stable.
6. No proper Assemble Instruction Manual. (Received a single page document.. that was also tear).
7. Packing was too poor.
8. Steel Pipe quality is not enough to carry wet cloths load for jeans pant or like this.
9. Compare to price mean Value for Money is worst. Price should be under 1100 for this.
10. Joints are made by Poor quality Plastic so it will not sustain in moisture (from wet cloth) and heat and UV exposure from Sun.
A better quality product is available in local market for Rs. 950.
ONE Extra nut and bolt is delivered that was good.