Top critical review
Detailed Review Itel Basic Phone
Reviewed in India on 11 March 2020
Here is a detailed review (click helpful)
- It is sturdy, plastic case but well built not something that will open up or crack.
- I liked the buttons, they are something that will last longer than 2yrs (this is what my ask was)
- Screen is bright and big fonts.
- Drawback -
1. Ear Piece and Speaker are active when you make or receive calls. (Person sitting next to you can hear your conversation)
2. No vibration when calls or notification received.
- It works on 2G network only, which is bound to give extended talk time and or standby time. It lasted atleast 3days after first charge.