Top critical review
Found my new 100% natural face scrub
Reviewed in India on 18 June 2018
Reviewing my first purchase from Bio-Organic. Blessed with a super oily & sensitive skin, my skin behaves weird sometimes and gets dry, patchy at the same time as oily.
Rose petals and rose water are considered to be a safe, natural and mild treatment to reduce oil production and clear acne. Here goes the review:
* Packaged in a card-board box, the product is housed in a transparent plastic bag, that at first appears brown and texture same as a very fine wood powder, but wait till you mix it with water, it smells of "Desi Gulab", very fresh and uplifting smell. The smell lingers on even after you have taken the product off.
* You can mix it with your usual DIY masks, like I initially mixed it with Khadi's Multani Mitti face mask. Coming to the efficacy of the product, it is very OK. I did not see any changes.
* I have stopped using it with other face packs, however, I have found my new face scrub! Since the powder is finely coarse, I mix it with with rose water or aloe-vera gel and I make a thick paste which then I use as a face scrub.
* I like and prefer using this powder as a scrub as I have stopped purchasing other scrubs that contain micro-beads or plastic beads (not good for our ecosystem). This scrub is 100% natural, and a big bonus is that it is actual product that you are using on your skin, not a combination of chemicals. I get a clean skin after washing it off, might not be as effective as usual scrubs but I am happy using this. It would have got full 5 stars if the results would have been much more prominent, but since we are accustomed to chemical laden products, the natural products show slow effect in comparison.
* With regular use, it would last you around 1.5 to 2 months.
They also offer plethora of other natural powders you can get your hands on via Amazon.