Top positive review
An adorable masterpiece in my hand.
Reviewed in India 🇮🇳 on 20 August 2021
It's my second purchase from ALCRAFT. I was highly impressed with the first one so I decided to have a shot on this super duper cute journal. Yes, it's a lil diary but cute for those who wanna carry around. The size motivates you to start a new journey and write new stories in it. I am literally obsessed with writing, painting and sketching on small pages so much as they are handy and easy to carry anywhere!! Rational, practical and logical people might nay over size and price but for emotional people who find happiness in small things would definitely love this. This diary is an oodles bundle of merriment and a must have!!!
1) I am fond of handmade and natural products and this diary is a pure leather love.
2) The colour of cover is natural dark brown which many people like the most.
3) It is perfect in size to carry around or slip into a bag.
4) Don't doubt the craftsmanship because of the small size. Designing and detailing is much easier on
bigger size but not on smaller ones but I was super amazed that how they managed to do the minute
detailing even on this 6" * 4.5" sized journal. But hats off to the Udaipur artisans that they excelled in
this too and fulfilled my expectations 💯.
5) The crux of the journal is a green gem called Malachite on the front center, a friend of mine who has a
good knowledge of gems, suggested me to have a malachite as it brings good luck , good health and
beneficial for women.
6) It has a C-lock which looks ancient yet elegant and keeps your journal and sheets in place.
7) The cross stitch style on the left side is aesthetically appealing which looks beautiful outside and keeps
pages strongly fixed inside. These days we get notebooks or journals in which pages are glued or pinned
but the ALCRAFT team has taken all efforts to make their journal purely handmade.
8) Now let's talk about the pages - there are 200 handmade sheets which are good in quality and
biodegradable, no sign of ghosting and smudging experienced. I am unaware of gsm of the page but
water colour, acrylic colour, sketch pens, oil pastels, calligraphy pens can be used conveniently and hence
the quality speaks.
9) Best for doodling and calligraphy.
I am in love with this cute buddy so I reviewed in hurry to share my opinion with you guys. I will do mini
paintings, sketching and some calligraphy and will update my review soon.
1) It has a natural leather smell which some people might experience obnoxious but it will vanish with
time, you can leave it in open area for few days the smell will go away or you can rub some perfumed
talcum on some pages to feel better (I did this and it worked for me you can try other ways as it's a diary
so we can't take much risks).
2) The size is small for painting and sketching and you might find difficulty in writing on left side of the
journal because of the gem placed on the front... but it is best for people interested in doodling and
calligraphy, mini paintings, mini sketching and a planner too. We get what we pay for so there is no
scope of complains.
As it is made up of pure leather and has been dyed so don't keep liquid things in vicinity of the journal in order to keep it new and beautiful forever .
A true delight for diary enthusiast and people who love to write journals and carry with them. The diary is a cutie-pie ❤️and has become the apple of my eye, the size was the prima facie reason I bought this. The product is exactly what is shown in pictures. The front and back both are equally mesmerizing. Worth buying. Loving it completely. Highly recommended 10/10. Kudos to ALCRAFT, thank you so much for this outstanding gift, keep delighting us by making great articles like this and thanks to Amazon for making it possible to reach these rarely found items to us.
---Please vote for helpful if you find so. Thanks---