Top positive review
Quality brand tape for the price. I recommend.
Reviewed in India 🇮🇳 on 26 August 2020
My personal Price vs Quality review
Price I bought it for: Rs. 135
1. Product seems strong and sturdy.
2. 5m length which is long enough.
3. Print quality on tape is quite good and easily readable
4. Millimeter, Centimeter, Inch, Feet measurements are marked and easy
5. Has got a metal side clip that could make carrying/handling easy.
6. Locking of tape is also easy with slide in lock.
7. Bright yellow color helps is easy finding ;)
1. There might be an error of 1mm approx as the tip not tightly clamped to tape.
2. Fast retraction compared to one I bought from abroad (full steel make). That makes it a bit dangerous and could cut fingers during retraction, if care is not taken or let it rewind loose.
3. There is a rope holder option on the body but product does not have it along. You can tie a thin rope to fix it.
4. Slight degrade in quality of printing compared to the full stainless steel Stanley tape.
For the price I bought it for, I feel I can't stand a chance to complain or write con's. The price vs quality, quality stands first. I am adding some images from all angle, for you to easily understand and I will update the review if I come across any possible change in mind, be it positive or negative.
If you find this review helpful, I hope you would show gesture of love by pressing the thank button.