Top positive review
The best wallet for women.
Reviewed in India on 16 October 2019
If there are ratings available I would give 100 out of 100.
I own a couple of wallets (eh, typical lady you can say) to match the needs like for casual shopping, for meetup with friends, for travel, for formal occasions, etc.
The down side of owning a lot of wallets is that I ended up forgetting to shift all my cards, bills etc from one wallet to another.
Coming to this wallet, I mainly ordered it seeing the number of card slots it has along with zipper compartments (I never buy a wallet that doesnt have a separate zipper pouch for coins).
It got delivered within 24hours. Awesome. At rhis price, the quality is superb to say the least.
1. The wallet is of size of our palm or say an average mobile (5~5.5 inches). This is neither too big nor too small.
2. There are so many card slots and also separate ID card slots with transparent display. I bought it mainly for this feature.
3. There are still more compartments to hold small bills or even maybe small notepad.
4. There is small zipper compartment for coins. Thumbs up for this.
5. There are separate zipper compartments for further storage of any notes or small items like keys or more coins or some valuables.
6. There is a separate 2 compartment to keep cash (notes) you can keep even 2000 rupees note without folding it.
Overall the feel of the wallet is very premium and at par. It is best to even gift to someone as it looks very rich and at the same time it meets all the needs also is affordable.
I got the tan color wallet as it looks very classy and good for office going ladies.
The purple and turquoise colors look girlish and may suit for college girls.
P.S. - you cannot fit any mobile in this wallet but then this is not even supposed to either!.
If my review helped please hit the like button