|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Closure: Hook & Loop
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Good level ground feel and protection with goo toe articulation for great balance and active stability.
- Provides Flexibility of a barefoot shoe with a little more structure
- The latest Trail running option from Vibram Fivefingers designed for the great outdoors and tough terrains.
- The multidirectional lug design of the outer sole is designed to to give great grive through a range of foot movements.
- The V-Trail 2.0 are a Vegan Friendly Product.
As an evolution model of the fantastic V-Trail a Barefoot Junkie favourite, The sole structure of the New V-Trail 2.0 still has all of the great tried and tested features of the original V-Trail sole. The Vibram 3D Cocoon weave mesh technology, This tridimensional nylon membrane woven and molded into the outsole and dissipates rock impacts across the sole of the shoe
- Package Dimensions : 26.67 x 13.97 x 10.41 cm; 476.27 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 October 2020
- ASIN : B07PBCDCYD
- Item model number : 19W7603
- Department : Womens
- Item Weight : 476 g
- Net Quantity : 1.00 Pair
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
After years of compressing my toes into shoes that have a different shape to my actual foot, I feel like these shoes are really beneficial to my foot health, being able to move my toes individually feels like I'm using my feet to their full potential and strengthening my toes.
Ive listed a couple of cons to be aware of, but have still rated them as 5* as they're the best shoes I've ever had.
1) I have found running on stony paths quite sore on my heels. Although I suppose that's the point to train my body out of putting too much impact on my heel, but my heels ached for a few days after one run so this wasn't ideal. No issues on pavement or grass.
2) I get quite a few comments about the unusual look.
3) It takes me about 5 mins to put them on.
4) long grass gets stuck between my toes and the shoe trys to yank it out of the ground, this slows me a bit, but fine for walks or ambling runs.