1. She loves the fragrance of the Sunscreen. The smell of this product is so refreshing like some citrus fruit punch.
2. She finds this sunscreen quite lightweight because it gets absorbed in the skin instantly without leaving any white cast. Plus, it does not feel sticky.
3. The packing is classy, and the pump dispenser bottle is travel-friendly.
4. What she likes most about this sunscreen is that it does not contain sulfates, parabens, and mineral oils. This sunscreen has safe ingredients. It incorporates an impressive combination of beneficial pure oils.
5. It has skin brightening ingredients like extracts of liquorice, tamarind seeds, amla, saffron, lemon peel, turmeric, sandalwood, rose flower, orange peel, and many others.
6. She likes it because it is water resistant and it protects skin from all the harmful rays like UVA and UVB.
7. She got 120 ml for 699 INR, which feels like it is worth the investment.
Overall, she is happy with its results and recommends it.