(₹13.36 / millilitre)
(₹12.66 / millilitre)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: My Nutra Mart
Save upto 10% on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once a month to once every 6 months.
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Speaking Tree - Eucalyptus Essential Oil (15ml) - 100% Pure, Natural and Undiluted
|Deal of the Day:||₹211.00 (₹14.07 / millilitre)|
Ends in 07h 41m 37s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹54.00 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 2 offers
|Liquid Volume||15 Millilitres|
About this item
- THE HEALING ESSENTIAL OIL: The leaves of the eucalyptus tree is dried, crushed and distilled to obtain eucalyptus essential oil. The purifying, cleansing, clarifying essential oil is ideal for use on skin, in aromatherapy. The benefits of eucalyptus oil can be attributed to its analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, stimulating qualities, among other valuable benefits. It has cooling and refreshing effects, which may reduce stress and mental exhaustion.
- NATURAL REMEDY FOR COLD: Inhaling eucalyptus oil is proven beneficial for respiratory health. Eucalyptus oil serves as a natural, effective way to combat nasal congestion. The essential oil works as an expectorant to clear out mucus and deep-rooted phlegm. Steam inhalation with eucalyptus oil allows the oil to react with mucous membrane, reducing mucus and loosening up congestion. Its expectorant properties are effective in facilitating relief from respiratory tract infection.
- REVITALIZES & ENERGIZES: Eucalyptus oil is often termed as the herbal powerhouse. Eucalyptus oil helps reduce fatigue while at the same time boosts your energy levels. The essential oil elevates mood, reduces anxiety, and promotes peace of body and mind. The relaxing aroma sets a positive atmosphere and inspires high spirits whenever you need them most. Creates a soothing effect when you are stressed out, helps level out your mood which helps you focus better.
- AROMATHERAPY: Using eucalyptus oil in a diffuser is the best way to dispense its health benefits into the air. Eucalyptus oil has antimicrobial properties which help ward off airborne germs. It’s fresh, strong, camphoraceous aroma will wake you up and invigorate your senses. The calming aroma is effective in removing exhaustion and mental sluggishness. Helps calm the blood vessels, allowing more blood to circulate.
- SKIN & HAIRCARE BENEFITS: Eucalyptus oil mixed with other carrier oil like coconut oil works as an excellent moisturizer for itchy scalp and helps remove dandruff flakes. Its antiseptic and antifungal properties help to eliminate lice and buildup of germs in the hair follicles. The germicidal oil’s antiseptic properties make it useful for wounds, cuts, burns, bites, stings and sores.
Eucalyptus oil with its anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties helps to loosen phlegm by inhaling it, that is very effective in common cold and cough.
It has germicidal property that upon exposure to air, ozone is formed which is a well-researched antiseptic.
The Natural Essential Oil
The oil has no preservatives or artificial elements. It is undiluted and pure.
For Dental Care
The oil is effectual against cavities, dental plaque, gingivitis, owing to its germicidal properties.
For Muscle Relaxation
Massage with the carrier oil in a circular motion to relieve from muscles and joint pain.
Add few drops of oil to baths, spas, and saunas with its intense and refreshing aroma it reduces the stress, keeping you at ease.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.2 x 6.8 x 6.6 cm; 110 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Speaking Tree
- ASIN : B07BF7TYBD
- Item part number : B07BF6YQPR
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Speaking Tree
- Item Weight : 110 g
- Net Quantity : 15 millilitre
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,736 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #75 in Scented Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Vibhuti on 18 May 2021