Traditional Pure Goat Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base, 1 kg
Save Extra with 2 offers
Not ReturnableThis item is non-returnable due to hygiene/health and personal care/wellness/consumable nature of the product. However, in the unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you, we will provide a full refund or free replacement as applicable. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.
Enhance your purchase
|Use for||Whole Body|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Melt and pour soap base for soap making|
|Special Ingredients||Goat Milk Soap, SLS Free, SLES Free, Paraben Free|
|Scent||Mild Milky Odour|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Item Weight||1 Kilograms|
About this item
- For all skin types
- High glycerin content soap base free from sls, sles and paraben. Enriched with farm fresh goat milk for moisturizing your skin
- Lactic acid present in Goat milk helps to remove dead skin cells, leaving the skin smoother and younger
- Ingredients : Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Glycerin, Sucrose, Aqua, Coco Betaine, Goat Milk, Sodium Hydroxide(Lye solution), Titanium Dioxide
- Directions: Remove soap base from the pack, cut the base as per requirement and melt in microwave or double boiler, Add additives and fragrances of your choice, pour in mold and let it set.
Buy it with
Traditional Pure Goat milk soap base is a unique one available in market. Why we are unique ? and What makes us different ?, Traditional Pure goat milk soap base is made with farm fresh goat milk and have no added harmful chemicals. During saponification process, in the lye solution itself the goat milk will be added and the soap base is prepared.
While most of the soap bases available in market simply use processed goat milk powders, and mix the goat milk powder in the transparent soap bases, Traditional Pure soap base is prepared with proper process during the entire soap making. The softness of the soap base can be felt wile using the soap base. And all our soap bases are made only with high grade coconut oil and castor oil.
Using a original farm fresh goat milk with high grade coconut oil and castor oil, Traditional Pure soap bases are made. And we will never compensate on our quality.
HOW TO USE TRADITIONAL PURE GOAT MILK SOAP BASE FOR MAKING HANDMADE SOAPS ?, IT'S ALL THAT SIMPLE, JUST FOUR STEPS..!!
Cut the Traditional Pure soap base into small cubes and fill in bowl. Fill the bowl with 1-2% of water to compensate the loss of moisture during melting.
Melt the soap base in a double boiler or a microwave.
set the timer to 3 minutes and stop at regular interval to check the soap base. Stir once or twice.
Melt the base using double boiler with medium heat, once melted reduce the heat and carry on mixing process
MIX & POUR
Mix additives like color/fragrance/herbs in the melted soap base
Note: Additive level should be maintained within 10% for better lathering , Since our soap base SLS, SLES and Paraben free, adding too much additive may reduce the lathering.
Our soap base comes with slow setting formula. It gives enough time to carry your decorative works like adding dried flowers, or art work with multiple colors etc..
Of many soap bases available, Why customers love Traditional Pure Goat milk soap base ?
- Made with high grade coconut oil and castor oil, we never use palm oil for any of our soap base
- All our soap bases are SLS, SLES and Paraben free.
- Unlike most soap makes, we never add goat milk powders to glycerin soap base and produce goat milk soap base. Our uniqueness stands in proper manufacturing of melt and pour soap base. We add goat milk in the lye solution and carry saponification process.
- Proudly made in INDIA.
Traditional Pure Goat Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base
Traditional Pure goat milk comes with premium ingredients that your skin loves. Making your own handmade soaps at home is that simple Traditional Pure Goat Milk Soap Base. With Ph balanced between 8-9 the soap will be gentle on skin. With the enriched benefit of goat milk, your soap will give enough moisturizing and smoothness to skin.
Benefits of Goat Milk for Skin
It may be surprising to note that goat milk can actually benefit your beauty routine too.
- As goat milk has the same PH levels as human skin, it doesn't upset the skin's natural acid mantle or cause imbalance.
- Goat milk also contains lactic acid, which helps in delicately exfoliating the skin and helping it hold moisture within the skin barrier.
- The fatty acids in goat milk help deeply moisturize skin that is dry and damaged.
Traditional Pure Goat Milk Soap Base Technical Information
|Suitable Skin Types||All Skin Types|
|Melting Point||75 - 80 degree celsius|
|Properties||Moisturizing, smoothing and hydrating skin|
|Ingredients||Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Goat Milk, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Glycerin, Sucrose, Demineralized Water, Titanium dioxide, Coco Betaine|
|Recommended age||above 5 years|
|Shelf Life||2 years from the date of manufacturing|
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on Bank of Baroda Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 2000. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on OneCard Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 2000. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on HSBC Cashback Card Transactions. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19.5 x 15 x 6.5 cm; 1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 21 November 2018
- Manufacturer : Traditional Pure
- ASIN : B07KRDZFQ7
- Item part number : GM/SB/1kg
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Traditional Pure, RIBS INTERNATIONAL, 1/67, Vinayagar Kovil Street, Makkinampatti(po), Pollachi, Tamil Nadu - 642003
- Item Weight : 1 kg
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 19.5 x 15 x 6.5 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1000 gram
- Customer Reviews:
Patch Test Recommended Before Use
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By priya on 29 July 2019
1. The soap is not as opaque as the usual goat milk soaps I have previously used.
2. There is a proper lather and a bit of foam which might indicate sulfate presence.
3. They take a long time to set. Give it an hour atleast.
4. The final product is not sturdy and can easily be broken into two parts without much effort.
By Neelam Kaur on 27 August 2019
I am using it for making home made soaps with different herbal ingredients.
I would love if they add soap making ideas booklet/brochure along with it.
It gives very mild odour, as it is soapbase we have to mix essential oils for smell, that's function of soapbase being odourless. I am ok with it as a soap.
It gives good amount of leather, but doesn't give excess leather like regular soaps.
What I like in this product is
1.it's like I am washing face with little bit of milky consistency.
2. With regular soaps, after bathing I can feel dry skin. This one is a bit of moisturizing.
3. I want to stop using commercial soaps and switch to Natural soaps. Those handmade soaps are bit costly, this one is budget friendly option.
4. Their note with name , It gives good feeling yar.
Overall, it is good to use as soap.
It really worth giving a try.