Save upto 10% on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once a month to once every 6 months.
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Plum Green Tea Revitalizing Face Mist | Normal, Oily, Acne-Prone, Combination Skin | Make-up Setting Spray | Green Tea | Aloe Vera | 100% Vegan | Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | 100ml
|Price:||(₹306.00 / 100 ml)|
|You Save:||₹54.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 3 offers
|Special Ingredients||Aloe Vera|
|Specific Uses For Product||Acne, Soothing|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Scent||Aloe Vera, Green Tea|
|Item Volume||100 Millilitres|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||30 x 30 x 70 Millimeters|
About this item
- THE NATURALLY REFRESHING GREEN TEA FACE MIST with aloe vera for oily, acne-prone and combination skin
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANT GREEN TEA EXTACT that controls blemishes
- CONTAINS ALOE JUICES that will instantly calm your acne-prone skin down letting it revive its essence
- HOW TO USE: Spray on to hydrate, nourish, set your makeup, or simply refresh and wake up your skin. Allow it to air dry and feel your skin soak up the goodness
- MADE WITH LOVE: FDA Approved | Mineral Oil Free | SLS Free | Cruelty-Free | Paraben Free | For Oily & Acne-Prone Skin Types | For Men & Women | Use in All Seasons | 100% VEGAN and recyclable!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 7 cm; 140 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Sprivil Healthcare Private Limited
- ASIN : B07C229HS1
- Item part number : 737534800737
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Sprivil Healthcare Private Limited, Sprivil Healthcare Private Limited L1/4, Additional MIDC,Satara, (MH)-415004, Priti Khire - 9822392822
- Packer : Sprivil Healthcare Private Limited L1/4, Additional MIDC,Satara, (MH)-415004, Priti Khire - 9822392822
- Item Weight : 140 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 30 x 30 x 70 Millimeters
- Net Quantity : 100.0 millilitre
- Included Components : 1 Face Mist
- Generic Name : Skin care
- Customer Reviews:
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Gluconate, Glycolic Acid, CI 42090, CI 19140
Spray your way to refreshed skin! The afternoon slump is real, ladies! Not just for you, but for your skin too. Which is why we have created the perfect face mist to provide you freshness on the go. This easy to carry, quick spray face mist is designed specifically for combination and oily skins, rich with antioxidant green tea, soothing aloe juice, and a whole lot of natural goodness. Midday blues, you will not be ‘mist’!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It's hydrating.
2. Add a bit freshness to your day.
3. In an dry environment of AC it can sometimes life saver.
1. The level said that you can use it to set up your make up. No, thanks. I tried, just out of curiosity. It turns your face glossy and wet.
2. I don't know if it really improves your skin quality over all.
3. Not that refreshing in a humid summer day.
I will not be buying it again :(
This was such a waste of the money I spend of it and really happy I bought this on sale.
If I wanted infused water in a bottle, I would have done just that lol. Literally, you wouldn’t know the difference. It has a nice scent and that’s all. I used it almost 5-6 times during the whole day till the bottle got over so about 2 weeks and it feels great for a minute when its on your face and that’s it. Zero effect. Waste of time and money. Dabur rose water would have been more beneficial or Kama ayurveda Rose water/lavender water. Hope this helps.
Stay away if you have dermatitis/sensitive/allergic/ skin.....
Doesnt do anything to be honest..... will burn your skin...... have a very high smell..... of soaps literally bad for your skin.....
Waste of money......🤦🏻♀️👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
By Feline Enthusiast on 28 May 2019
I didn't like the fragrance. I don't know if it should even be called fragrance. I felt that it was very artificial.
I didn't find it refreshing. Moreover, my skin felt sticky. I'm an oily skin type, so don't need that.
I don't know how I'm going to finish it now that I have bought it.
Maybe I'll give it a few more tries n see if it changes my mind. I bought Plum products because I had liked their gel. Let's hope it works.
By Preeti on 9 June 2020