Top critical review
Horrible acidic chemical
Reviewed in India on 20 April 2019
It's a horrible, horrible product. It's pure acid, if you ask me. Look at the way it burnt both my forearms during the patch test. I've tried this twice since its so expensive and I wanted to give it a proper shot. Both times, it burnt like hell and left me itchy and red. Thankfully I only did patch tests otherwise who knows what it would have done to my face!
Please buy cream bleaches and use cleansing milk to lessen the smell and the burning sensation. Also, it stays cool while the bleach works of you add the cleansing milk. And leave this crappy product alone.