|Specialty||No Preservatives, Natural|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||DRB Foods Pvt Ltd|
|Allergen Information||Almonds, Cashews|
|Item part number||NG874|
|Net Quantity||350 gram|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 12 x 4 cm; 350 Grams|
|Country of Origin||India|
Nutty Gritties Sports Mixed Nuts and Dry Fruit - Roasted Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Dried Blueberries, Cranberries and Raisins, Healthy Snack for all - 350g
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Cashews, Almonds|
|Package Weight||0.37 Kilograms|
About this item
- INGREDIENTS: Mixed dry fruits- Roasted Nuts - Almonds, Cashews Nuts, Pistachios, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Raisins ; NET WEIGHT: 350g
- Rich source of PROTEIN: (19g in 100g): Plant-based protein helps with metabolism, helps eliminate toxins, supports heart health and builds immunity.
- ENERGY-BOOSTING healthy snack for kids and adults: Almonds, Cashew Nuts and Pistachios are a powerhouse of omega-3, omega-6 fatty acids and anti-oxidants that increase energy levels. Snack on them at any time of the day or night when you feel hungry or low on energy
- High in DIETARY FIBRE- (11g in 100g) - Improves your digestive health by preventing constipation. It promotes regular bowel movements.
- HOW TO EAT: Snack on it at any time! A great snack to have before or after a workout, yoga class, sports activities. Healthy snacking option for kids' lunchboxes. Add to salads, smoothies, yogurt or oats!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Nutty Gritties Sports Mix
Nutty Gritties brings to you our delicious and best-selling Sports Mix that is a wholesome and nutritious snack!
Sports Mix is a mix of Roasted Almonds (from USA), Roasted Cashews (from Mangalore), Roasted Pistachio Kernels (USA), Dried Cranberries (from USA), Dried Blueberries (from USA), Raisins (from India)
Taste- Fresh, crunchy with a mix of a nutty and sweet texture
- Nuts & Berry mix
- Fresh | Tasty | Crunchy
- Healthy, guilt free snack for any time of the day!
- No Added Preservatives
- Rich in Protein
- High in Dietary Fibre
- Gluten-free, Vegan-friendly
Nutty Gritties Sports Mix
HOW TO EAT
Sports Mix is a guilt-free snack! You can eat it in a number of way !
A great snack to have before or after a workout, a yoga session or even playing sports like cricket, basketball etc.
It can be eaten by kids as well and is a nutritious snack for kids' school lunchboxes
FRESH | TASTY | CRUNCHY
Sports Mix is made with
Enjoy the tastiest and crunchiest mix in town !
Sports Mix is full of health benefits:
- Helps to build immunity and fight against infections
- High in dietary fibre- approx 11g in 100g Sports Mix- Improves your digestive health by preventing constipation. It promotes regular bowel movements.
- Energy-boosting snack: Almonds, Cashew Nuts and Pistachios are a powerhouse of omega-3, omega-6 fatty acids and anti-oxidants that increase energy levels.
- Rich source of protein (19g in 100g Sports Mix): Plant-based protein which provides essential amino acids that helps with metabolism, helps eliminate toxins and supports heart health.
Immunity-Boosting Nut Mix For You and Your Family!
Sports Mix has a mix of nuts and berries, rich in vitamins and minerals that help in immunity boosting !
Sports Mix Ingredients
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Sultan shaikh on 10 May 2021
By Debajyoti on 13 February 2021