Other Sellers on Amazon
Nivea Naturally Good Body Wash, Orange Blossom & Oil Shower Gel, No Parabens, Vegan Formula, 98% Natural Origin Ingredients for Gentle Cleansing, 300 ml
|Deal Price:||₹208.00 (₹69.33 /100 ml)|
|You Save:||₹91.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 2 offers
Visit Your Orders
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Net Quantity||300.0 millilitre|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Material Feature||Biodegradable, Vegan|
|Included Components||1 Shower Gel|
About this item
- 97% recycled pet plastic for sustainable packaging
- Is made with 98% naturally derived ingredients
- 99% biodegradable formula; Is made with vegan formula
- Leaves skin feeling naturally moisturized
- Target Audience Keywords: Women
From the manufacturer
- Product Dimensions : 5.3 x 5.3 x 19 cm; 340 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 April 2021
- Manufacturer : NIVEA
- ASIN : B0937S3562
- Item model number : 84555-04900-71
- Country of Origin : Germany
- Manufacturer : NIVEA, Rudolf Dankwardt GmbH, Gutenberging 50-52, 22848, Norderstedt, Germany
- Packer : NIVEA India Pvt. Ltd., 4th Floor, AGH, Phoenix Market City, Kurla (W), Mumbai-400070.
- Importer : NIVEA India Pvt. Ltd., 4th Floor, AGH, Phoenix Market City, Kurla (W), Mumbai-400070.
- Item Weight : 340 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 5.3 x 5.3 x 19 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 300.0 millilitre
- Included Components : 1 Shower Gel
- Generic Name : Naturally Good Shower Gel, Orange Blossom & Oil, No Parabens, Vegan Formula With 98% Ingredients Of Natural Origin,
- Customer Reviews:
Thinking about switching to a more natural skin care routine? Nivea naturally good shower gel range is carefully created using 98% naturally derived ingredients to give your skin The care it deserves. The remaining 2% ingredients are non-natural but necessary to be skin-safe. The vegan formula is 99% biodegradable and free from nasties like parabens, sles, microplastics & phenoxyethanol. The bottles are made from 97% recycled pet plastic, helping you and us to reduce our impact on the environment.
Reviewed in India on 30 June 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Akash Bansal on 30 June 2021
No the scent is not "strong" but thats my fellow Indians thats how it is supposed to be! You are not supposed to smell like a bottle of Axe deo after shower! Soap smell should always be mild. Soap's main function is to refresh and smoothen the skin, which this does perfectly. Love IT!
By Amit on 17 June 2021
By Neha on 17 June 2021
Blue one has a little bit of musk scent, better for males.
Orange/yellow one has a stronger sweet sandal and citrus scent, better for people who love strong scents. Better for females but both can go for it. Also the most refreshing amongst all three.
Pink one has very much of a gentle feminine scent. Better to be used only by females. Although it's my personal favourite but not for those who would expect the fragrance to stay as it's really mild and would vanish off within an hour or so.
I wanted someone to review on the fragrance, Oh God! I know people like me search for it.
I assumed that the least they would do is use mild natural fragrance and go easy on SLS. The fragrance is awful - I couldn’t stand it. It seems mild but still strips your skin of moisture- I got rid of it by just using it wash my feet. Pears body wash at half the price (not that I like it either) is better then this over priced synthetic soap. I am not going to buy anything in this so called naturally series by nivea - and I have nothing against nivea, still use it’s cream and use to use their moisturiser till a year back.