|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Brand Size||UK/India||USA||Heel to toe|
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Overlays at the toe add a layer of durability
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on SBI Credit Card EMI Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1250 on SBI Credit Card Non-EMI Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Size: 6 UK (6.5 US) | Colour: Black/Racer Blue-Photon Dust-Smoke Grey Promotions can vary depending on size/colour.
- Product Dimensions : 24.5 x 8.5 x 9.5 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 June 2021
- Manufacturer : Nike
- ASIN : B094FZPQ8P
- Item model number : CW3419-003
- Department : Mens
- Manufacturer : Nike, Nike India Pvt Ltd C V Raman Nagar, Bangalore
- Packer : Nike India Pvt Ltd C V Raman Nagar, Bangalore
- Item Weight : 500 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 24.5 x 8.5 x 9.5 Centimeters
- Generic Name : Running Shoe
- Customer Reviews:
When running is an everyday habit, you need support to match your speed. The Nike Winflo 8 brings back the cushioning you love and pairs it with details like a translucent upper and Flywire technology for a snug, stable fit for long runs
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Bruce on 14 August 2021
By Amazon Customer on 25 July 2021
The shoe size is small and the laces are tiny, to say the least. It also doesn't have a soft feel and seems to be made of stiff material.
Very uncomfortable to use.
Overall quality is very poor. I am not sure if it is a genuine product. One of the shoes has developed a cut on the inside only after running 240 kilometres while in past my other Winflo shoes have lasted more than 850 kilometres.
Both Amazon and Cludtail are not willing to help or issue a refund.
I am disappointed.
By D Pranitha on 28 August 2021