Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector Tinted Facial Moisturizer and Retinol Treatment with Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen with Titanium Dioxide, 60 Medium to Deep, 1 fl. oz
|You Save:||₹1,693.00 (34%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 4 offers
Enhance your purchase
|Specific Uses For Product||Fine Lines, Wrinkles|
|Sun Protection||20 SPF|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Skin Tone||Medium, Deep|
|Item Weight||0.07 Pounds|
|Item Volume||1 Fluid Ounces|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||38 x 22 x 130 Millimeters|
About this item
- 1-fluid ounce tube of Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector All-in-One Tinted Facial Moisturizer with SPF 20 to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Offering blendable sheer coverage, the moisturizing tint helps even skin tone and smooths skin's texture
- Formulated with clinically proven retinol as well as antioxidants and vitamins, it helps make skin appear younger-looking and healthier with a natural dewy finish
- Suitable for daily use, the tint also contains titanium dioxide, and a broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen to protect skin from the sun's damaging UVA/UVB rays
- To use, apply the moisturizing retinol treatment with fingers or a sponge all over face as part of your regular skincare and beauty routine for beautiful, younger-looking skin
Special offers and product promotions
- Extra ₹300 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on min purchase of ₹3000.Valid on all prepaid orders of clothing, shoes, watches, luggage, handbags, jewellery & beauty. This is in addition to 10% bank discount. Not valid on gold & silver coins. Here's how
- Additional INR 250 Instant Discount on Citibank Credit EMI Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 15000. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on IndusInd Bank Debit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on IndusInd Bank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- Additonal Flat discount of INR 1500 on Axis Bank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 30000. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on Axis Bank Debit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Axis Bank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Citibank Debit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Citibank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- Additonal Flat discount of INR 1500 on Citibank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 30000. Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- Additonal Flat discount of INR 1500 on IndusInd Bank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 30000. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- 10% back up to ₹100 on using Amazon Pay UPI to pay for your shopping transaction. No minimum order value. Valid once per customer during the offer period, applicable only on the Amazon app. Here's how
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.81 x 2.22 x 13.02 cm; 29.57 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 May 2017
- Manufacturer : Neutrogena
- ASIN : B01BF6UWXC
- Item model number : 086800437987
- Country of Origin : USA
- Manufacturer : Neutrogena
- Item Weight : 29.6 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 38 x 22 x 130 Millimeters
- Net Quantity : 29.5735 millilitre
- Customer Reviews:
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active IngredientsOctinoxate 7 (sunscreen)Octisalate 3% (sunscreen)Inactive IngrediendsWater,titanium dioxide, isopropyl isostearate, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-75 stearate, lauroyl lysine, tocopheryl acetate, olea europaea (olive) fruit extract, BHT, erythorbic acid, bisabolol, retinyl palmitate, retinol, arginine, silica, polysorbate 20, PEG-100 stearate, isostearyl palmitate, sclerotium gum,polysilicone-11, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, ceteth-20, steareth-20, tetrasodium EDTA, iron oxides, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
For Sunscreen use: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Sun protection measures: spending time in the sun can increase your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector SPF 20 - Medium to Deep (60) - 1 oz
Combines retinol, SPF 20 moisturizer and blendable, sheer coverage to give you beautiful, younger looking skin, even after you take it off.
- 1 fluid ounce
- Evens tone
- Instantly erases the look of imperfections
- Smooths out skin's texture and reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Gives skin a natural, dewy finish
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 8 August 2019
Look, I'm not proud of the fact that I fell asleep with my make-up on. I don't (and won't) make it a habit, I promise. When I woke up, I was sure there were going to be skincare repercussions, and I was prepared to suffer them, BUT THERE WERE NONE! In fact, my skin looked healthier (after a wash) than it had the day before.
Should you sleep with this stuff on? No. But between the retinol, the sunscreen, and the coverage, you can certainly feel good about putting it on for the day.
NOTE : My cream blush did not blend well over this product, so I use my NARS powder blush when I'm wearing it.
Now, a bit about my skin...I am lucky in that I don't have any major issues. No dry patches or acne, not a lot of texture, not super oily or super dry...I double cleanse with Clinique Take the Day Off balm and Neutrogena Hydro Gel cleanser, then wipe with a cloth to make sure I got everything. I exfoliate regularly. So I know my face isn't actually dirty. I even tried applying this product with a brush because I thought it could be reacting with the oil on my fingertips. Nope. Same problem even when I use a brush and don't touch my face!
I do use vitamin C serum and moisturizer mixed with a few drops of rose hip oil daily. Maybe this is reacting with one of those things? And the patches get darker as the day goes on...by evening, I look as if I've been working in a coal mine!!! I have no idea what's going on. I have never had this issue with any other tinted moisturizer or foundation.
It is a bummer, because I do like the consistency of the product, it matches my skin, and it's at a good price point for what you get. This may work out for you, but it just didn't work for me for whatever reason.