|You Save:||₹1,980.00 (73%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 4 offers
Enhance your purchase
- Detailed with attractive gold chain on the handles along with gold harware to give it a sheek classy look
- Stunning outside and organized inside helps you keep your essentials sorted while on the go
- Switch from work mode to party mode in a jiffy along with this multifunctional handbag
- Made in India
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Buy it with
Team it up with a pair of denims and T-shirt for the classy edgy look.
From the manufacturer
Made using soft faux leather, these bags are an everyday essential.
Updated classics with stylish closures and detailing.
Choose from an assortment of satchels, sling bags and shoulder bags.
Available in a wide range of styles and colours for you to choose from.
- Product Dimensions : 29.2 x 12.1 x 24.1 cm; 680 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Red Turks India
- ASIN : B07R6DR9FL
- Item model number : NHTED006
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Women
- Manufacturer : Red Turks India, Red Turks India ,D-08, First Floor, M.R.Society, opp Raheja College.Relif Road, Santacruz (W) Mumbai no-400054. Tel : +91 9167 1484 25 , EMail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Packer : Red Turks India ,D-08, First Floor, M.R.Society, opp Raheja College.Relif Road, Santacruz (W) Mumbai no-400054. Tel : +91 9167 1484 25 , EMail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Item Weight : 680 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 29.2 x 12.1 x 24.1 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1 Numbers
- Included Components : 1 N Handbag
- Best Sellers Rank: #641 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Chilfloe on 3 May 2019
By Amazon Customer on 2 July 2020
By Jyoti Deore on 23 October 2019