|Item part number||BBUTAVOU100|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 5 x 5 cm; 100 Grams|
Save upto 10% on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once a month to once every 6 months.
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
NatureSack-The Best Of Nature Raw and Unrefined Natural Avocado Butter (100g)
|Price:||(₹399.00 / 100 g)|
|You Save:||₹100.00 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 2 offers
|Item Form||Lotion, Butter|
|Brand||NatureSack-The Best Of Nature|
|Item Weight||100 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 5 x 5 Centimeters|
About this item
- EXCELLENT ABSORPTION : Avocado Butter is an all-natural hydrogenated butter extracted from fresh avocado fruit grown in sub-tropical regions around the world. The butter features excellent absorption properties which allows for superior skin moisturizing and protection for up to 24 hours
- RICH IN VITAMINS : Avocado Butter is an all-natural vegetable extract that is rich in vitamins A, D, G, and E for total skin moisturizing treatment
- UV PROTECTION : This butter is naturally resistant against ultraviolet rays. Applying the smooth avocado butter as a natural sunscreen moisturizes and nourishes your skin while providing complete protection
- REJUVENATING : The butter rejuvenates skin by improving elasticity, provides relief to dehydrated and sensitive skin, and prevents sun damage. The vitamin rich butter promotes maximum cell regeneration to help skin elasticity and smoothness
- USES : Avocado Butter is perfect for massage butter, body balm, sunscreen, dry and damaged skin repair, and additive to soap, cream, lotion, lip balm, hair pomades, and more
Frequently bought together
Unrefined Avocado Butter comes to us from the fruit of the Avocado tree (Persea Gratissima) which grows in sub-tropical regions throughout the world. The Avacado Butter is created from avocado fruit oil through a unique hydrogenation process which yields a soft, greenish butter with mild odor.
This is an all organic natural product. It has great melting properties, which allow every bit of it to seep into the skin, providing excellent skin care. It is rich with Vitamins A, B, G and E, which makes it a great moisturizer for dry and damaged skin. It spreads well, which makes it an ideal massage butter or body balm. It can also be added to soaps, creams, lotions, lip balms, body butters, hair pomades, bath bombs and more.
- Lotions & Creams: 5 - 20 %,
- Balms: 5 – 100 %,
- Bar Soaps: 5 - 20 %,
- Hair Conditioners: 2 – 5 %.
(As with most raw materials, results may vary, so we strongly recommend small, lab-scale batches prior to any commercial manufacturing)
Recommended Storage: Please note that this butter should ideally be stored in a refrigerator to maintain its texture. It will become soft in warmer temperatures.
Shelf Life: Store in cool temperatures (below 25 °C) away from light and moisture in an air-tight container. The product will become liquid above ambient temperatures (e.g., 36 °C), but will re-solidify upon cooling without affecting functionality. This butter has a shelf-life of 2 year when stored properly.
Unrefined Avocado Butter For Face
Avocado butter protects the skin from toxins, which cause premature ageing on the skin. It also helps in reducing age spots on the skin. Regular use of avocado butter effectively controls acne or breakouts in the skin which keeps the face supple and glowing.
Unrefined Avocado Butter For Skin
Avocado Butter helps to protect the skin from harmful UV radiation. It improves your skins complexion and density. Avocado butter is easily absorbent and thus penetrates deep into your skin, leaving it well-cleansed, nourished and baby-soft. This helps accelerates the new cell generation and also helps promotes circulation in the body and skin.
Unrefined Avocado Butter For Hair
Applying avocado butter to the scalp as a mask can help to reduce dandruff and other problems caused by a dry, flaky scalp. Penetrate the hair cuticle to fortify hair from the inside; the butter do this better than oils because they have a higher amount of saturated fats and monounsaturated fats.
DIY SUNSCREEN CREAMS
Avocado Butter has a natural resistance against ultraviolet rays, which makes it a mild natural sunscreen. It is a great ingredient to your homemade sunscreen creams and lotions. Avocado Butter is rich in vitamins A, D, and E, essential fatty acids, and flavonoid antioxidants. These active constituents are of primary importance in the renewal of cell structure and calming of red, irritated skin.
This Butter can be used as overnight cream which gives the best moisturized skin which have more glow and keep the skin look more young.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amzon Customer on 17 August 2018
It's very nourishing and gets absorbed very easily.
I love using it in summers especially as it acts as a mild sunscreen while nourishing the skin.
It feels oily initially but gets absorbed by your skin within a few minutes. I haven't felt any lingering greasiness but I do have very dry skin so your mileage may vary.
Have already ordered another bottle.
By Amazon Customer on 10 November 2018
Product detailsSize:100 g (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 5 x 5 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 June 2018
- Manufacturer : NatureSack
- ASIN : B07F3LKT6M
- Item part number : BBUTAVOU100
- Manufacturer : NatureSack, Good Times
- Item Weight : 100 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 7 x 5 x 5 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 100.0 gram
- Generic Name : Raw Natural Avocado Butter
- Customer Reviews: