This deal is in your cart
You are on the waitlist for this deal
This deal is now available
Deal already claimed
₹284.00 (Save 5%)
Save upto 10% on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once a month to once every 6 months.
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Minimalist 2% Salicylic Acid Face Wash for Oily, Acne Prone Skin (100 ml) | Sulphate free, Anti Acne Face Cleanser With LHA & Zinc For Men & Women
|Deal Price:||₹284.00 (₹284.00 / 100 ml)|
|You Save:||₹15.00 (5%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 2 offers
|Skin Type||Oily, Normal|
|Age Range (Description)||15+|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.7 x 5.8 x 5.6 Centimeters|
|Net Content Weight||212 Grams|
|Material Type Free||Sulphate Free|
|Net Content Volume||100 Millilitres|
About this item
- MULTI LEVEL CLEANSING: Formulated with Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (LHA), which stays on outer layer of skin and provides gentle exfoliation, revealing soft skin, while Salicylic Acid penetrates deep into pores and reduces sebum and oil production. This Salicylic acid and LHA combination provides multi-level cleansing unlike other Salicylic Acid face wash.
- SULPHATE-FREE, NON DRYING: Compared to traditional face wash this is formulated with very mild sulfate-free surfactants (cleansers) that provide optimum cleaning along with several hydrating & soothing ingredients like Panthenol (Vitamin B5) for hydrating overall after-feel.
- ANTI ACNE: Boosted with anti-bacterial Zinc and Salicylic Acid that effectively controls oil production and acts as a potent anti acne (or pimple) active. Reduces acne and prevents future breakout for clear looking skin.
- CLEAN & TRANSPARENT BEAUTY: This face wash is (i) Fragrance-free (ii) Silicones-free (iii) Sulfates-free (iv) Parabens-free (v) Essential Oils-free and (vi) Dyes-free (vii) Mild Cleanser. Also, it is non-comedogenic, anti-bacterial, and hypoallergenic. Formulated at pH 4.5 - 5.5 with high purity grade Salicylic Acid by Merck, Germany a leading global supplier.
- FOR COMBINATION TO OILY SKIN TYPE: Unlike traditional facewash BHA exfoliant are best for combination to oily skin types specially acne prone or sensitive skin. Also, LHA offers a gentle, cell-by-cell exfoliation without any irritation. Formulated for both Men and Women.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 5.8 x 5.6 cm; 130 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 June 2021
- Manufacturer : Uprising Science Pvt Ltd
- ASIN : B096PJMGPL
- Item part number : MNSAC
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Uprising Science Pvt Ltd
- Item Weight : 130 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 12.7 x 5.8 x 5.6 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 100.0 millilitre
- Generic Name : Face Wash Face Cleanser
- Customer Reviews:
Minimalist Salicylic Acid + LHA 2% Face Cleanser
Daily hydrating face cleanser for oil control & acne!
why it's AWESOME?
- Prevents Acne
- Controls Oil
2% Salicylic Acid + LHA provides multi-level cleansing without drying your skin unlike traditional face wash.
with daily use of this face wash:
- 9/10 found reduced skin oiliness in 6 weeks
- 8/10 found reduced acne in 6 weeks
- Proven Ingredients:
From Leading Global Supplier (Merck, Germany)
- Salicylic Acid + LHA:
For Multi-Level cleansing and gentle exfoliation
- Anti-microbial Zinc:
For Anti-inflammatory effects
- Hydrating Actives:
Includes Vitamin B5, Pentyle Glycol
is it SAFE & CLEAN?
- Dermatologist Tested
- Fragrance Free
- Sulphate Free
- Dye Free
- Right pH 4.5-5.5
who is it FOR?
- Men & Women
- For Normal to Oily or Acne-prone skin
haven't build your ROUTINE yet?
complete your routine for Oily Skin
- Cleanse: Minimalist Salicylic Acid + LHA 2% Cleanser (AM/PM)
- Treat: Minimalist Azeclair (AM/PM)
- Moisturize: Minimalist Sepicalm 3% + Oats Moisturizer (AM/PM)
From the brand
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I thought why not give it a try. It's been 3weeks now. My skin feels smooth. No oil after use. Also my pores are less than they used to be. I use it in the morning and didn't feel any oil on my face till evening. I mean I do wash my face again in the evening. Not because there is oil but because I want to.
No problem while using this face wash. Its doesn't create much leather but it gets the job done, amazingly. If you feel your face is sensitive to touch after use, try using an adequate amount next time. Don't use it too much and don't let it sit on your face for a long time.
Yeah go for it from me. Thanks minimilist. Finally a product that i can rely on at least for Indian skin.
- It does not brighten your skin ( the product itself doesn't say so)
- It clears blackheads and whiteheads
- Keeps oil in control. Also keeps acne in control
- Purging can occur ( mine cleared out in 2 weeks time)
Minimalist Salicylic acid cleanser is a hit for me 👍