|You Save:||₹1,470.00 (74%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Enhance your purchase
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO CARRY BAG: Laptop Messenger Bag. It is convenient, comfortable and easy to carry; it is very helpful for professional and laptop users to carry their laptop in style.
- Fits up to 15.6 Inch laptop screen. Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 14.5 x 10.25 x 1.5 Inch, Bag dimensions: 17 x 13 x 2.8 inch
- SHOULDER STRAP WITH A HANDLE: Laptop bag comes with an adjustable shoulder strap for carrying the bag in a convenient way and easy carry handle for comfortable handling; the bag is easy to carry without any discomfort
- STYLISH LOOK: The most important aspects of this laptop bag are its stylish look and Leather material. It comes in 2 different colors.
- VARIOUS POCKETS - Designed with multiple pocket slots to allow you carry your device, notebook, papers, chargers, pens & much more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
It is made of Synthetic Sleek Faux Leather and has 15.6-Inch Briefcase, Laptop, Messenger, Tablet and Executive Office Bag with Dark Brown Color and Belt.
- Product Dimensions : 25 x 10 x 5 cm; 900 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 June 2019
- ASIN : B07TW8L59G
- Item part number : EMI-MCCA0009-B07TW8L59G
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Unisex
- Item Weight : 900 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 25 x 10 x 5 Centimeters
- Included Components : Messenger Bag
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,853 in Bags, Wallets and Luggage (See Top 100 in Bags, Wallets and Luggage)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Paras Shah on 14 July 2019
It has 3slots for keeping your documents and other things and one big slot for you laptop & as a side strap to use it as a shoulder bag
By ishan gupta on 28 September 2019