|You Save:||₹1,750.00 (80%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Enhance your purchase
- Key Features:This Messenger Bag Comes With An Adjustable Cross Over Shoulder Strap,2 Main Compartment 3 Zipper Closure Pocket For Added Security Which Helps To Carry The Bag With Ease
- Quality And Durability:This Crossbody Sling Bag For Men/Boys Made Of High Quality Pu Leather, Strong Velcro, Smooth Zipper, Reinforced Stitching, Make This Pu Leather Messenger Bag Build To Last
- Multi-Functional Bag:This Sling Bag Is Useful To Keep Mobile Phone, Tablet, Keys, Wallet, Sun-Glasses,Passport, Executive Diary And Pen Etc
- Gift This Side Messenger Bag To Your Loved Ones To Make Bike Riding Or Day-To Day Traveling Easy
Buy it with
MODFRILL Men's Sling Bag MODFRILL brings to you this sling bag which is suitable for carrying around your office stuff along with your daily items. The sling bag bag is made from PU Leather matterial and comes in an attractive colour. It is designed and can be used by Men & Boys. Product Type: Cross body messenger travel Product description: : Perfect messenger bag/shoulder bag/cross body bag/handbag/ hiking or travelling Bag, suitable for office, school, outdoor, business and other occasions. Freely adjustable shoulder strap, you can adjust it according to your height and comfort requirements. :The White stitching on this product make it uniqe and attractive.
- Product Dimensions : 27 x 4.5 x 32 cm; 600 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 November 2020
- ASIN : B08NG5F981
- Item model number : TUFH SLING -01
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Men
- Item Weight : 600 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 27 x 4.5 x 32 Centimeters
- Generic Name : Sling Bag
Best Sellers Rank:
#567 in Bags, Wallets and Luggage (See Top 100 in Bags, Wallets and Luggage)
- #15 in Messenger & Sling Bags
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stiching of the bag is good and the material of the bag is also good.
I have no regrets in buying this bag.
By Aniket Shinde on 3 August 2021