Lifebuoy Total 10 Liquid Handwash Refill With 99.9% Germ Protection Fights Bacteria And Viruses, Maintains Hand Hygiene, 1500 ml
|Price:||(₹11.93 / 100 ml)|
|You Save:||₹20.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 3 offers
|Product Dimensions||24 x 5.5 x 30 cm; 1.5 Kilograms|
|Net Content Volume||1500 Millilitres|
|Net Quantity||1500.0 millilitre|
About this item
- Lifebuoy Total 10 Handwash is an effective way to fight infection causing bacteria and viruses
- Lifebuoy Total 10 hand wash, Activ Silver Formula - the powerful germ protection formula to fight infection-causing germs
- This enables Lifebuoy to give 99.9% germ protection
- Lifebuoy Total 10 Handwash is accredited by Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH), UK
- Lifebuoy Handwash is easy to use, spreads easily and washes away germs from the corner of your hands.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with Lifebuoy Total 10 Handwash for protection from bacteria and viruses. As per lab test. Washing with soap & water is a recommended measure to help prevent transmission of infection causing germs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 24 x 5.5 x 30 cm; 1.5 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 11 July 2018
- Manufacturer : HUL Lotus Beauty Care Products Pvt Ltd
- ASIN : B07FLWFLL5
- Item part number : 15201
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : HUL Lotus Beauty Care Products Pvt Ltd, HUL , Lotus Beauty Care Products Pvt Ltd Plot No 6 & 7 , Sector 1A Integrated Industrial Estate Ranipur , Haridwar - 249 403 GST No :05AAACL9593Q1ZO-1800 102 2221
- Packer : Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Unilever House, B D Sawant Marg, Chakala Andheri East - 400099 Phone: 082740 29924
- Item Weight : 1 kg 500 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 24 x 5.5 x 30 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1500.0 millilitre
- Included Components : Handwash
- Best Sellers Rank: #22 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Keep germs away from your hands with lifebuoy hand wash. Take a few drops of the liquid handwash, add water and rub the hands together to create lather. Rub the back of your hands as well as your fingertips and nails. Rinse with water and dry with a clean cloth
Lifebuoy, World’s number 1 selling germ protection soap, brings to you Lifebuoy Total 10 Handwash - Activ Silver Formula, that gives you 99.9% germ protection* with every wash.
Our hands touch multiple surfaces through the day - causing hands to gather bacteria & viruses that may lead to infections. Simple hand hygiene habits for your family can be the first line of defence in protection from various infection causing germs. Washing hands with soap or handwash instead of washing hands with just plain water is recommended. This can help protect you and your family from ingesting infection causing germs that are sitting on your hands.
Lifebuoy Handwash is easy to use. It’s creamy liquid formula spreads easily and washes away germs from the corners of your hands.
The World Health Organisation (W.H.O.) says that frequent handwashing with soap is one of the most effective means of preventing the spread of bacteria and viruses. It's always good to use soap when available, but when this isn't possible, use Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer when out of home.*as per lab test
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Last time I tried Lifebuoy handwash it didn't leave an oily slippery after effect. I liked that. I haven't used this particular item. Hope it is of the same quality.
2 stars = good.
If it contains no animal fats or other ingredients then it deserves 4 stars. For example I have heard that besides glycerin is derived from animals. The green dot which symbolizes vegetarian origin should be made compulsory in these kinds of products also and not just edible items.
There are different variety of SCENTS (different colour, each representing types)
I am a regular subscriber or this product(I love the red pack (the pink coloured lifebuoy liquid is the best)) & the ones I got from Cloudtail are always a good deal( VALUE FOR MONEY OF COURSE , OF YOU SUBSCRIBE YOU CAN AVAIL BETTER DISCOUNTS).
And of course packaging is good enough!
2. I like the way it cleans my hand even when they are intensely dirty.
3. The smell is satisfying. none of the flavours have a strong smell. its nice and pleasant.
4. You'll know when the soap is gone. Your hands won't feel soapy after washing with water.
5. It's not ideal to remove kitchen odour Like the smell of onion or garlic from your hands. You can to a certain extent if you wash it immediately.
Overall a good product. I would definitely recommend this product. It should be in at least one place in every household.
The delivery agent will ring you up on the mobile, but he will make sure that it will ring only once and will terminate the call.
In case if you missed the call and could not return the call immediately, then the delivery agent will mark that the buyer has rejected the consignment.
This happened with this delivery too. There was a short ring and the call cut even before I could accept the call.
Since I was at the receving end of this trick earlier, this time around I managed to get hold of the delivery agent over the mobile.
This low value item was clubbed with two other products in an order amounting to Rs1500/-, of which the other products are slated for delivery on a later date.
Why this is being explained in detail is beacuse they conveniently use this trick. The SMS notification from Amazon sometimes does not have the contact number and the PIN to contact the delivery agent, and the buyer is left in a limbo.
Uncertainty regarding the delivery will only discourage the buyers.
Moreover the feed back for delivery dies not have provision for the typing in comments.
Hence there is no way to communicate the grivences.
I use only the red one now. The blue one became a bit difficult to wash off from approximately 15 months. The green & cyan have way strong smell.
Tip:- Never use same kind of handwash in the toilet & in the sink.
So I changed to Dettol. I ordered their regular liquid soap, and their strawberry flavour. Same issue in that as well. Now that all my stock was over, I wanted to try out Lifebuoy, expecting the same issue to be in that as well. But to my pleasant surprise, this finally washes off my hands fully, and leave no soap remaining in my hands. Such a relief.
Note to Lifebuoy: I hope you read this review, and dont change your formula, and make it worse like how Fem did.
By Shreemayee Chattopadhyay on 22 February 2019