|You Save:||₹710.00 (71%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 3 offers
This item is eligible for return within 10 days of delivery.
You can avail replacement, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you. You can also return the product for a full refund.
Please keep the item in its original condition, with brand outer box, MRP tags attached, warranty cards, and original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up.
We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.
Enhance your purchase
- Material: Leather | Dimensions: 8H x 10L x 3W inches
- Closure Type: Zip | Strap Type: Adjustable
- 1 Main Compartment with Zip Closure
- 1 Inner zip pocket and 1 back wide zip pocket ; Warranty: No Warranty
- Inner Material Type: Cotton
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Buy it with
Enrich your look with this Sling Bag available on Amazon. Amazon offers handbags in every style, shape and color. It’s a perfect accessory for your outfits. Match it with pair of heels/sandals to give complete look.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 7.62 x 20.32 cm; 320 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 June 2019
- Manufacturer : LEATHER LAND Designer bags
- ASIN : B07T9ML9ZB
- Item part number : `
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Girls
- Manufacturer : LEATHER LAND Designer bags, Telangana,9849818415
- Importer : Belladona Designer Bags (9849818415)
- Item Weight : 320 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 25.4 x 7.6 x 20.3 Centimeters
- Included Components : Sling Bag
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,161 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #46 in Women's Cross-body Bags
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Niharika S. on 5 December 2020
By Pooja Sharma on 17 October 2021