KHADI NATURAL Rose Water Herbal Skin Toner, 210ml
|Price:||(₹58.10 / 100 ml)|
|You Save:||₹3.00 (2%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 2 offers
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Dispense an adequate amount of this toner on a cotton ball or cotton pad
- Gently apply on your face
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 4.2 x 4.2 cm; 230 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 October 2013
- Manufacturer : Khadi Naturals
- ASIN : B00FZH97GQ
- Item model number : B00FZH97GQ
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Khadi Naturals, Khadi Natural Healthcare703 - 704 C58, Community Center Shahpuri Tower Janakpuri - 110058 Contact No: email@example.com
- Packer : Khadi Natural Healthcare703 - 704 C58, Community Center Shahpuri Tower Janakpuri - 110058 Contact No: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Item Weight : 230 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 15 x 4.2 x 4.2 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 210.0 millilitre
- Included Components : Label, shrink wrap, carton
- Customer Reviews:
100% NATURAL PRODUCT. ORIGINAL PACKING. MFG : MARCH 2016. 2 YEARS EXPIRY
Khadi Rose Water Is A Natural Moisturizer Imparts Glamour & Glow To The Skin Of All Type Being A Deep Conditioner. It Removes Breeze & Pollutants From The Skin. Natural rosewater hydrates, cleanses, tones the skin & makes it radiant. With its heavenly fragrance & matchless purity rosewater also has a calming effect. It can be used as a paste maker in face packs & in water at the bathing time.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I apply it every day after I wash my face and then I use rose water for nourishments. I found no good result in this way. Might be Am wrong, you can use it in your way.
Not for me. It made me break out and my skin was more dry.
+1.5 for Cleansing dirt and oil
+1 for Refreshing feeling
+1 for Packaging
-1 for making skin dry post application. If u have really oily then definitely go for this in summer. But if u have dry skin or even oily skin ppl in winter should just ignore it.
By Sabby on 30 April 2019
As per my experience their products are organic (certainly less chemicals) than others in the market.
Rose water is another good product, it doesnt have a very strong scent, mild soothing rose smell.
No added colours. it is colourless.
It is the best one in this price segment to be used for beauty purposes.
It doesn't cause irritation if goes in the eyes but shouldn't be used as eyedrops.
Don't use it in foods as well.
● It has a very natural fragrance of rose.
● Just use a cotton ball or a small pad and tap few drops as it has good consistency.
● After wiping it off, you will feel and complete it with a moisturizer.
It is for all skin type as mine is oily and my mother's skin is dry. We bothe use it and it has been 2 months. It hasn't given us any breakout or redness.