|Package Dimensions||19.3 x 9.91 x 2.79 cm; 158.76 Grams|
|Item model number||09WA01AMDE|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item Weight||159 g|
Ju-Ju-Be Be Rich Wallet, Midnight Eclipse
Save Extra with 4 offers
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Long size holds cash and checkbook completely secure for peace of mind
- Exterior zippered pocket has divider for coins and cash
- Tons of credit card slots- 18
- Easy snap closure that makes for quick escapes from the store
- Three lengthwise pockets inside to put coupons, checkbook, and whatever else you may have
The Ju-Ju-Be Be Rich wallet has a place for absolutely everything, including an outside cash/coin pocket for easy access to your money, tons of credit card slots (thank goodness!), gusseted interior pocket for checkbook and register (or coupons)... and more!
- long size holds cash and checkbook completely secure for peace of mind
- exterior zippered pocket has divider for coins and cash
- tons of credit card slots....18 or so to be exact (or not so exact)
- easy snap closure that makes for quick escapes from the store- three lengthwise pockets inside to put coupons, checkbook and other stuff
- measurements 7.5" x 3.5" x 2"
Top reviews from other countries
Not so much.
Lots of storage/slots- I have 9 cards and 7 buisness cards in there with no overlapping
Holds it shape for the most part
Clear ID window
Fits into mommy pouch and quick very well
I can clip a pen nicely inside the crease
Very slick (Slides right out of hand with no place I could put a wristlet)
Some slots are TOO snug
Change part can get very bulky.
I would not be able to close it with one hand (baby in the other)
Even with not that much in there, I could not fit my iphone 4 into it.
Overall, it will due, but not what I was expecting from the hype about it.
There is one thing that I do not like about it. While I love the pattern and the colors are so pretty and vibrant, I wish the inside was a solid color. There is such a thing as too much and the patterned fabric on the outside as well as the inside is in fact too much. I gave this wallet 5 stars because of how great it is but I would give the overall appearance a 4 because of the overuse of the patterned fabric.
A word of caution- I have a BeTween as well as a BeFabulous and the wallet does not fit into the mommy pocket if you have your phone, keys and glasses in it. The only way I can carry it in the mommy pocket is if I only put the wallet and my phone in there which kind of makes the mommy pocket pointless if thats all that can go in it.
I love this wallet! I will buy another. Another thing I love about it is that it matches my diaper bag & I get complements about them all the time & who doesn't love to have others admire them or their things :)