Homwell Rust Proof 6 Pipe X 4 Feet (Blue) with UV Protected Nylon Rope Stainless Steel Ceiling Clothes Hanger/Ceiling Cloth Dryer Rise N Dry
|You Save:||₹987.00 (35%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 3 offers
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||3.5 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||124 x 10 x 10 Centimeters|
About this item
- Homwell Ceiling cloth dryer economy 6 pipe x 4 feet weighs at 3.4 kg. Minimum area required space to install this size is 5 Feet Length and 2.5 feet Width.
- The Nylon Rope used for Pulley Mechanism is UV Protected which leads to Long Life.
- The 1/2 inch round pipe used is of thickness 0.9 mm and other cloth dryers are of 0.75 mm or less in thickness.
- Homwell Ceiling clothes hanger is made of Stainless Steel ensures Long life and High Performance.
- Kindly check the Dimensions of the area where you want to install the item before Ordering. Dimensions of each size are given in the product pictures.”
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Get instant recommendations
Product detailsSize:4 feet
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 124 x 10 x 10 cm; 3.5 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 20 December 2016
- Manufacturer : INB Engineers Private Limited. Delhi, India
- ASIN : B01MZ21IR5
- Item model number : 6041234
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : INB Engineers Private Limited. Delhi, India, 9999792938
- Item Weight : 3 kg 500 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 124 x 10 x 10 Centimeters
- Included Components : 2 SS 6 hole rectangular pipes X 6 pieces SS Rod 4 feet long each X 1 UV protected Nylon Rope, 1 Double Pulley X 1 Single Pulley X 1 Hook, Set of Screws and fasteners
- Customer Reviews:
Self Installation is required.
HomWell Rise 'N' Dry 6 Pipe X 4 Feet Ceiling Clothes hanger Economy weighs at 3.4 kg. The product Size is 4 Feet (48 Inches) x 2 Feet (24 Inches). Minimum area required to install this size is 5 feet Length and 2.5 feet Width. The 1/2 inch round pipe used is of thickness 0.9 mm and other cloth dryers are of 0.75 mm or less in thickness. Being made of Stainless steel ensures long life and high performance. Customer likes the unique way the airer is raised up to the ceiling after hanging the clothes and can be lowered down to hang or remove the clothes. Steel along with blue color looks elegant and sophisticated. Kindly check the Dimensions of the area where you want to install the item before Ordering. Dimensions of each size are given in the product Image and Description. .
What is in the box?
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Akanksha sinha on 7 April 2019
just one suggestion.... could have added a plastic separator near the pulley (where 2 wires go in)..... i made it my self :)
still utterly satisfied
The screw plugs that are given are not the right size and it was very difficult to fix the screws. I had to go out to the shop to buy new screw plugs for fixing this. An unnecessary travel because the product was not engineered properly.
The length of all the pipes were not correct, but somehow managed to fix it. Later when the cloth clips were fixed I noticed that the size of the pipe is large and the clips will have extreme load in locking it. This is also very heavy and it becomes dangerous when using outside. The rope provided also does not seem to be of a good quality, it will be better to have steel core ropes for this.
We keep on saying " Make in India" and be proud, but these are the careless attitudes of the Indian manufacturers that enable Chinese products to be sold.
Its does not take money to solve these kind of issues but a passion to make the customer happy.
Overall a product that could not reach the expectation. Would not recommend this product in the present shape, they will need to have a good engineer to design first.
By Mr. A on 5 February 2020
By Laveena l. on 12 September 2019
By Kindle Customer on 8 November 2018
This came with a very nice and neat packing. So thumbs up to that. When you open, it had high quality steel rods, that seems like a much better quality than the previous one I used. The nylon cable seems good, but however good the cable is, it will give in 2-3 years depending on the location of the cloth hanger.
The installation is pretty easy and it comes with an instruction manual. The steel quality seems decent and also the overall cloth hanger seems very sturdy.