Save upto 10% on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once a month to once every 6 months.
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Himalaya Anti Hair Fall Shampoo, 400ml
|Price:||₹161.00 (₹40.25 /100 ml)|
|You Save:||₹39.00 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 2 offers
|Item Weight||400 Grams|
About this item
- Quantity: 400ml; Item Form: Foam
- Strengthens hair roots
- Moisturizes hair
- Hair Type: All hair Types
- Container Type: Plastic Bottle
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Includes: 1 Herbals Anti hair Shampoo
- Country of Origin: India
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 5 x 5 cm; 400 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 January 2017
- Manufacturer : Himalaya
- ASIN : B006G84U56
- Item model number : 2090A
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Himalaya, The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bengalure, 562162; 1-800-208-1930
- Packer : The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bengalure, 562162; 1-800-208-1930
- Item Weight : 400 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 10 x 5 x 5 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 400.0 millilitre
- Included Components : Shampoo 1 Unit 400ML
- Generic Name : Shampoo
- Customer Reviews:
Safe to use on artificially colored or permed hair.
Gently massage the shampoo into wet hair and scalp. Leave for two to three minutes, and rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
Himalaya's Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo is a breakthrough 2-in-1 formula that reduces hair fall and provides nourishment to hair shafts. It also conditions and improves your hair texture to reduce hair fall due to breakage. The herbs Butea Frondosa and Bhringaraja stimulate hair follicle growth and are effective in strengthening hair roots and controlling hair fall.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amit Sharma on 9 February 2019
- Instead It Increased Dandruff
- Neither keeps hair Moist, nor Soft
- It is a Waste, Don't think It's even a Shampoo
By Merin Jose on 23 October 2018
By Asok Kumar on 8 July 2019