Save upto 10% on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once a month to once every 6 months.
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
This offer requires a minimum quantity of this product in your order. This allows the seller to offer thousands of low-priced items that would otherwise be cost-prohibitive to ship.
Offers listed under "Other sellers on Amazon" section of the Detail page may have options without this requirement.
Himalaya Herbals Anti Dandruff Hair Oil, 200ml
|Price:||₹180.00 (₹90.00 /100 ml)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 2 offers
|Scent||Tea tree and rosemary|
|Liquid Volume||200 Millilitres|
About this item
- Quantity: 200ml
- Item Form: Liquid
- Strengthens hair roots
- Moisturizes hair
- Hair Type: Suitable For All hair Types
- Target Audience: Women
- Package Contents: 1 Hair Oil
- Country of Origin: India
Buy it with
From the manufacturer
Himalaya Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil
Controls Dandruff I Improves Scalp Health I Revitalizes Hair
• Tea Tree - A natural antifungal agent that effectively treats dandruff
• Rosemary - Reduces excess oil to combat dandruff and fungal infection
• Neem - An effective antibacterial that fights dandruff
• Hyamaraka - Helps treat scalp infections
How to Apply?
Remove the transparent cap from the bottle.
Apply the oil directly from the spill-proof applicator.
Gently massage the oil onto the scalp and hair.
Special offers and product promotions
- buy 2 get 5% off, buy 3 get 7% off! Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on Bank of Baroda Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 2000. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on OneCard Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 2000. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on HSBC Cashback Card Transactions. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.2 x 4.5 x 19.1 cm; 219 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 January 2013
- Manufacturer : Himalaya
- ASIN : B006G84LGE
- Item model number : 7000523
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Himalaya, The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bengalure, 562162; 1-800-208-1930
- Packer : The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bengalure, 562162; 1-800-208-1930
- Item Weight : 219 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 7.2 x 4.5 x 19.1 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 200.0 millilitre
- Included Components : Hair oil 1 unit 200ML
- Generic Name : Hair Oil
- Customer Reviews:
Apply oil into the scalp by parting the hair. Massage the scalp gently in a circular motion using your fingertips so that the oil is absorbed into the scalp. Leave for an hour or two before washing with shampoo. For best results, wash hair with Himalaya's Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. Best for all hair types.
Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil: Love your healthy, dandruff-free hair. What it does: Himalaya's Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil prevents dandruff by eliminating microbial infections of the scalp. It nourishes the scalp and keeps hair healthy. Massaging hair with this nutrient-rich hair oil provides extra nutrition to the scalp and prevents hair fall. Massaging also increases blood circulation to the scalp, which strengthens hair roots. Regular scalp massages add luster and shine to hair. Tea tree oil has antimicrobial properties that fight scalp infections and relieve itching. It also acts as an antiseptic agent, which helps heal the scalp. The potent antibacterial properties of Snowflake Tree are perfect in treating dandruff. Key ingredients: Tea Tree Oil is a preferred ingredient in anti-dandruff treatments. Since bacteria is one of the main causes of dandruff, tea tree oil is effective as it has natural antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties that fight dandruff. Tea tree oil helps strengthen the hair and protects it from scalp infections, making it a key ingredient in daily-use hair products. Snowflake Tree, known for its white flowers that resemble gentle, soft flakes, has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties and is used as an antibacterial agent in the treatment of various scalp disorders. Rosemary is traditionally used in haircare treatments. Extracts of the plant are used to treat dandruff and other scalp infections. It is also used to prevent premature balding. Rosemary strengthens hair follicles, making hair grow longer and stronger. Neem, a tree native to India, is a vital ingredient in Ayurveda. Regarded as a ‘one tree pharmacy’, the Neem plant has several medicinal uses and forms an integral part of home remedies for the hair and skin. The neem leaf has antifungal and antibacterial properties, making it effective in treating dandruff. It also relieves dryness and itching, strengthens hair and promotes hair growth. Traditionally, Neem paste has been used to condition the hair and scalp as it soothes irritation and prevents dryness and flaking.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hope the seller makes it available all the time on amazon as i am not sure where i can purchase this in local market
Top reviews from other countries
off my head .My scalp is clean and my hair looks healthy. I will recommend this product to anyone with dandruff
as bad as mine or with any class of dandruff. This is the best I have ever come across when used regularly as directed.
Even a little left my hair very oily. Which would get on my hands everything I touched it.
The instructions were abigiously written. I am still not sure whether it is necessary to wash out the next day or not.
Recommend using on a little.