Other Sellers on Amazon
Fiama Gel Bar Blackcurrant And Bearberry for Radiant Glowing Skin, With Skin Conditioners, 125g soap (Pack Of 3)
Visit Your Orders
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Number of Items||12|
|Net Quantity||125.0 gram|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Face, Body|
About this item
- Fiama Blackcurrant and Bearberry gel bar has an indulgent fragrance that transforms a normal shower into a spa-like experience
- It is filled with goodness of natural ingredients, which helps your skin glow
- Wash away the troubles of your day, with the foamy, fresh, and fun Fiama Gel Bar
- Leaves skin soft and glowing
- Its exotic fragrance transforms your mood to make your every bath highlight of the day
- Product Dimensions : 11.5 x 7.5 x 9.5 cm; 375 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 January 2020
- Manufacturer : ITC Limited
- ASIN : B0845CMQCK
- Item model number : PFDSO0450
- Manufacturer : ITC Limited, 1. ITC LIMITED,PLOT NO. 1,SECTOR 11,IIE,RANIPUR,HARIDWAR,UTTARAKHAND - 249 403, M 02/C/U.A./2007, 1800 103 2426 2. ITC LIMITED, MANPURA, BADDI, SOLAN, HIMACHAL PRADESH-174101, M HIM/COS/09/134, 1800 103 2426
- Packer : ITC Limited
- Item Weight : 375 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 11.5 x 7.5 x 9.5 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 125.0 gram
- Generic Name : Gel Bar Blackcurrant and Bearberry
- Customer Reviews:
1. Wet the bar | 2. Apply gently on your body for a luxurious lather | 3. Enjoy and rinse
Wash away the troubles of your day, with the foamy, fresh, and fun Fiama Gel Bar. And while you enjoy your Fiama bath, let its skin-conditioners work their magic to give your skin a radiant glow. This Blackcurrant and Bearberry gel bar has an indulgent fragrance that transforms a normal shower into a spa-like experience. It is filled with goodness of natural ingredients, which helps your skin glow. So get ready to make every bath, a highlight of your day.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have always loved this range of soaps.
This particular one has a subtle and sweet aroma, which lingers on well even after bathing. Also the soap lathers up well, like a grade 1 soap ( though not sure about it, as it is not mentioned on the soap carton box).
The only con with the Fiama Gel series, is that the soaps wither away very fast, being Glycerine based soaps.
So can be expensive in the long run.
If you can get these under a good deal, simply go for it, else the MRP can be a deterrent.
Wish the manufacturer can bring down the price to a more honest pricing.
Else there is nothing much to complain about these soaps.