Other Sellers on Amazon
Ethiglo Skin whitening Face Wash (70ml)
Visit Your Orders
Enhance your purchase
- Skin whitening creamy face wash with deep cleansing
- Key Ingredients: Kojic Acid - 1% Vitamin C – 0.5% Liquorice – 1% Nicotinamide – 0.5% Blend of AHA & BHA – 1.5% Triclosan, Vit E, D-Penthenol – 0.5%
- Spot less fairness,Dark spots removal
- Dead skin removal,Clinically proven face wash
- Most effective cleanser
While nearly all beauty products use some kind of preservatives to make their products last longer, we make products that are paraben-free and safe to use.
Our products have been tested by and in consultation with a dermatologist.
Our products have FDA approval.
Our products are manufactured and tested by methods which do not involve cruelty to animals.
Please Make Note:
E Mega Mart India is the ONLY sole distributor that is authorized by the manufacturer to sell the above product online on any of the E-Commerce Platforms.
We will not be responsible for any unforeseen product-related issues and problems that can take place if the product is purchased from any other distributors or sellers other than E Mega Mart India.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.4 x 5.6 x 3.6 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 February 2015
- ASIN : B00U7CR97I
- Item model number : EGLF070
- Country of Origin : India
- Item Weight : 100 g
- Net Quantity : 70 millilitre
- Customer Reviews:
It is indicated for skin whitening and to reduce blemishes.
Kojic acid, Vitamin C, Liquorice, Nicotinamide, Glycolic acid, Lactic acid, Salicylic acid, Potassium hydroxide, Gum binder, EDTA, SLS, Preservatives, Perfume
Take a small amount of the face wash with a little water on to your palm. Work up lather and gently massage on your wet face and neck with a circular motion. Rinse off with clear water and pat your face dry. For best results use twice or thrice a day regularly. Regular use of the face wash will help achieve the skin complexion most people desire.
Reviewed in India on 30 August 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Vishal tawar on 16 June 2022