Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses Paperback – 21 May 2020
10 Days Replacement OnlyThis item is eligible for free replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you. Please keep the item in its original condition, with outer box or case, accessories, CDs, user manual, warranty cards, scratch cards, and other accompaniments in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing replacement.
- Ideal for courses in nursing programs covering drug and/or drug administration. Also serves practicing nurses
- Monographs provide user-friendly 'Cure' and 'Care' organization to allow users to find must-know information quickly and easily
- Designed to focus on patient safety by calling out 'High Alert' drugs and using red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
- Includes 1-year free access to Davis's Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine, a database of over 5,000 drugs and FDA news alerts
- A wealth of online resources including an audio pronunciation library, calculators, and video clips illustrating the safe administration of medications
- Publisher : F.A. Davis Company; 17th edition (21 May 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1488 pages
- ISBN-10 : 171964005X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1719640053
- Item Weight : 980 g
- Dimensions : 13.97 x 5.08 x 21.08 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #671,941 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: