|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 1.25 inches
- Shoe Width: medium
- You already love the support. Now it comes with even more softness in the women's Adrenaline GTS 21, a road-running shoe that feels like it was made for just your stride.
Womens BROOKS ADRENALINE GTS 21 :: Your stable cushion fave is back even smoother, softer, and more secure with the updated Womens Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 running shoe. The new airy mesh upper improves breathability while 3D Fit Print wraps the foot with strategic stretch and support. Your Adrenaline GTS 21 now packs even more DNA LOFT cushioning extending from beyond the heel all the way through the forefoot for buttery smooth heeltotoe transitions. To keep your body in its natural motion path, you get the awesome GuideRails holistic support system.
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 2 x 4 cm; 273 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 October 2020
- Manufacturer : Brooks Sports, Inc.
- ASIN : B086T6865X
- Item part number : 1203291B061.060
- Department : Womens
- Manufacturer : Brooks Sports, Inc., Brooks Sports, Inc., 3400 Stone Way North 5th Floor Seattle, WA 98103 United States
- Packer : Selection Centre Sports Pvt. Ltd. 7 Chaman Chambers, A.P.Marg, Dhobi Talao. Next to Metro Inox Cinema. Mumbai - 400020. India
- Importer : Selection Centre Sports Pvt. Ltd. 7 Chaman Chambers, A.P.Marg, Dhobi Talao. Next to Metro Inox Cinema. Mumbai - 400020. India
- Item Weight : 273 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 10 x 2 x 4 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 2 Piece
- Included Components : Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 21 Oyster/Alloy/Light Blue Running Shoes- UK4 (1203291B061)
- Generic Name : Running Shoes
- Best Sellers Rank: #47,816 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
padded enough ? And if it’s like that to try on then it will only get worse. Such a shame as I really wanted to keep these trainers but I am gonna have to send back. I don’t do long miles any more - just stick to about 4, but that said you still need a comfy trainer.
This pair was the first where the fit was off for me. I waited for these for a while, so I was extremely disappointed. The shoes felt nice to wear, as expected from Adrenaline series, but the size was slightly large for me and they just felt loose and too big. I tried using them, and could manage the size, but after a few runs they started hurting the outside of my ankle. I'm returning them now.