|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Medium
- THIS WOMEN'S SHOE IS FOR: Runners looking for a supportive shoe that's soft and smooth, the Adrenaline GTS 21 offers an improved ride and reliable support for however your body moves so you can forget the shoes and enjoy the run. This Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is a certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe and has been granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: Provides just the right amount of stability and support, great for overpronation while providing high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 20
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: The DNA LOFT Crash Pad cushions each footfall and works with BioMoGo DNA to adapt to your every stride.
- MODERNIZED FIT: A streamlined, engineered mesh upper with 3D Fit Print offers the structure and proven fit the Adrenaline is known for-without excess bulk.
- GUIDERAILS HOLISTIC SUPPORT SYSTEM: We've shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
Womens BROOKS ADRENALINE GTS 21 :: Your stable cushion fave is back even smoother, softer, and more secure with the updated Womens Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 running shoe. The new airy mesh upper improves breathability while 3D Fit Print wraps the foot with strategic stretch and support. Your Adrenaline GTS 21 now packs even more DNA LOFT cushioning extending from beyond the heel all the way through the forefoot for buttery smooth heeltotoe transitions. To keep your body in its natural motion path, you get the awesome GuideRails holistic support system.
- Package Dimensions : 28.8 x 17.3 x 11.4 cm; 690 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 July 2021
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B08QTVQ3CV
- Item part number : 1203291B586.060
- Department : Womens
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- Item Weight : 690 g
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,818 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
padded enough ? And if it’s like that to try on then it will only get worse. Such a shame as I really wanted to keep these trainers but I am gonna have to send back. I don’t do long miles any more - just stick to about 4, but that said you still need a comfy trainer.
This pair was the first where the fit was off for me. I waited for these for a while, so I was extremely disappointed. The shoes felt nice to wear, as expected from Adrenaline series, but the size was slightly large for me and they just felt loose and too big. I tried using them, and could manage the size, but after a few runs they started hurting the outside of my ankle. I'm returning them now.
Well worth the money. Have bought another pair to alternate, so obviously very happy indeed