Save upto 10% on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once a month to once every 6 months.
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Anaha Organic Unrefined Raw Shea Butter for Dry Skin, 30g
|Price:||(₹666.67 / 100 g)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 3 offers
|Specific Uses For Product||Inflammation|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Inflammation|
About this item
- Quantity: 30g; Item Form: Solid
- This product is unrefined, untreated, non-deodorized, unbleached and does not contain any chemicals; Use in cosmetics, moisturizers, external application body care products
- Colour will always vary as the product is unrefined; This is the highest grade of shea butter available
- Butters may arrive in liquid form due to summer temperatures, please refrigerate to restore to original state
- Usage: Take some shea butter and mix it with a few drops of an essential oil, in the ratio 7:3. Apply the mixture on your lips, skin, cracked heels, inflammation or any other body part that needs care. Gently rub until absorbed.
- Target Audience: Women
- Package Contents: 1 Unrefined Shea Butter
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
- Grade A
- High content of Vitamin F
- Unrefined, Untreated and Unbleached
Health benefits of Anaha Shea Butter
Anti-inflammatory properties. When applied to the skin, shea triggers cytokines and other inflammatory cells to slow their production
The rich tree-nut oils in shea butter can soak into your skin, creating a smooth and soft barrier that seals in moisture. This moisturizing effect can last several hours thus helping it to fight acne and making your skin avert from drying
Treats Scars and Stretch marks
Shea butter can help to minimize the redness associated with newly formed stretch marks. The moisture and rejuvenating properties help to smooth the skin surface and make it look and feel youthful
Boost collagen production
In its raw form, shea butter aids in tissue cell regeneration and has been shown to boost collagen production. People who use shea butter long term have reported that it softens and strengthens their skin and also helps in reducing wrinkles.
How to use Anaha Shea Butter
Use as a Moisturizer
Make your own body butter
Make your own lip balm
Use in DIY cosmetics lik Soaps, Shampoos, Deodorants etc
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% Instant Discount on Federal Bank Cards. Here's how
- Super Value Days: 10% Instant Discount on SBI Credit Cards. Here's how
- Flat INR 150 Instant Discount on City Union Bank Debit Mastercard Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1500. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on HSBC Cashback Card Transactions. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 6 x 7 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 April 2016
- Manufacturer : Sattvic Innovations
- ASIN : B01E2MRWAW
- Item part number : 761918403672
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Sattvic Innovations, Sattvic Innovations, Sai Samarth Niwas, 70/01 Chinchwada, Chimbel, Tiswadi, Goa - 403006, Tel 0832-2444656
- Packer : Sattvic Innovations, Sai Samarth Niwas, 70/01 Chinchwada, Chimbel, Tiswadi, Goa - 403006, Tel 0832-2444656
- Item Weight : 60 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 6 x 6 x 7 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 30.0 gram
- Included Components : Jar of butter
- Generic Name : Shea butter
- Customer Reviews:
All products are non-returnable unless there is a quality issue or valid concern
Butters may arrive in liquid form due to summer temperatures, please refrigerate to restore to original state. All the products are for personal use and not for resale. The product description has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration (FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Shea butter is is an off-white or ivory-colored fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. Shea butter is an ancient and historic cosmetic, known from as early as cleopatra's Egypt. Our shea butter is sourced from ghana, from willing farmers at fair prices without exploitation. Shea butter is extracted from shea nuts, produced by the shea tree (karite), which is known for its unmatched moisturizing properties.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using as the final layer on my face after my serum and cream in the night tym..
Using as after hairwash on my curly hair as a curl cream alone or after my serum..it creates a layer to keep moisture in..
For my 7 yr old son..as he has curly hair too..
Replaced my husband's hair cream with this one..
Thinking more ways to use it..
The bestest part is the butter is so dense ..u literally need the tiniest amount..rub between your palms melt and use..
By IndU on 1 November 2018
Bottle came "sealed" with an unbroken paper seal. One twist and the "seal" broke. The lid I suspect can be vacuum sealed but it wasn't.
Vaccum seal it and encase it clear plastic as jam bottles are done and you know it probably hasn't been opened and used.
By Sai kiran on 25 August 2018