|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Brand Size||EU||USA||Heel to toe|
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: medium
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology - This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
Next generation of Flyte foam provides more bounce back and less weight without sacrificing durability, New Flyte foam midsole provides best in class bounce/ rebound and liveliness underfoot, Utilizing 2 layer jacquard mesh construction to provide a premium fit with reduced overlays and weight.
From the manufacturer
Asics, an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano - a sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every Asics innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product. To accomplish this, we pledge to continue to make the best product; striving to build upon our technological advances and pushing the limits on what we can learn from the body and its needs in athletic gear.
Asics Gel-kayano 25
Re-imagined and re-engineered to move you so you can run longer, run stronger and flow further.
Flow is one of the most memorable experiences a runner will ever know–moving harmoniously and almost effortlessly. The Gel-kayano 25 shoe helps you with technologies and enhancements that cushion, support and protect you through the miles–and the years.
- The Gel-kayano 25 shoe introduces enhanced lightweight cushioning of FlyteFoam Lyte and FlyteFoam Propel technology to let you run longer and stronger
- Flyte foam provides more bounce back and less weight without sacrificing durability
- Strategically placed rear-foot and fore-foot Gel technology inserts reduce the shock of each heel strike and add cushioning to the toe-off phase of the stride
- Utilizing 2 layer jacquard mesh construction to provide a premium fit with reduced overlays and weight
- Package Dimensions : 30.99 x 11 x 11 cm; 608 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 January 2020
- Manufacturer : Asics
- ASIN : B081TJTV9K
- Item part number : 1012A026.001
- Department : Womens
- Manufacturer : Asics
- Item Weight : 608 g
Best Sellers Rank:
#57,466 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #1,457 in Women's Running Shoes
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shoe does however run a little small as the reviews say. I bought a size up and it fit just right, perfectly. But people tend to prefer slightly loser shoes for running so you definitely need to consider that.
I also love the colour, it's super vibrant and eye catching!
By S v g on 4 July 2020
Otherwise the shoes reasonably match my expectations of them in terms of ergonomics, build quality and running performance. However, the Kayano 25 fall short of the Kayano 24 in terms of overall comfort/cushion. Moreover, the heel counter is a tad loose in comparison - doesn't hold as nicely leading to a sense of slippage.
It has more responsiveness and the transition is better, though.
Am quite sure I am coming back to Asics when this pair has worn off!
Top reviews from other countries
The average retail price is £155 (which is bogus, ASICS), but the Gel-Kayanos can usually be found for about 22-30% less, if you don't sweat having the latest generation.